Tuesday, July 10, 2012

♥Summer Bohemian Makeup♥

Hiyeee! Its been weeks since I updated my makeup look. Been busy with work and now Im still recovering from a bad fever and the flu! So, yeah! I have the chance to update my blog!:D  Here`s a very recent makeup look I did.  Summer Bohemian Makeup!  I wore this look at a movie and shopping date with my friend Rikangel. I think this look is great for summer fun activities like music festivals, picnics and BBQ parties.  Summer is also a great time to play with bright colors!:D It is the time to glow and embrace your bronzers! I said "embrace" okay?  I dont mean rape bronzers like Snooki of Jersey Shore does. ;p  Here`s the pigments and other products that I used to achieve a Summer Bohemian look.


Your choice of bright and shimmery colors, primer, eyeshadow base (You can use eyeshadow primer of course), colored eyeliner, a pair of half falsies, black mascara,  eyelash curler, under eye concealer, eyebrow pencil and a highlighter.


Here`s a closer look of the pigments I used. From left to right- Shimmery white, yellow, orange and purple-pink eyeshadows. At the bottom of the eyeshadow colors is my choice of colored eyeliner. Mine is a dark shimmery purple eyeliner.


For the face and lips: Shading/contouring powder, highlighter powder, bronzer, peachy nude lipstick and light pink lipgloss. ( Foundation not included in the picture, sorry!)

How to do the look

  1. Apply primer all over your face including your eyelids. Followed by an eyeshadow base on the lids and crease area. ( For an easier drill, you can just use your eyeshadow primer. I dont have one thats why I do it the hard way.;p)
  2. Pat the yellow eyeshadow on the inner corner and inner part of the lids. Apply the remaining yellow eyeshadow on your brush to your lower lash line.
  3. Apply the orange eyeshadow on the middle part of your eyelid area.
  4. Next comes the purple-pink eyeshadow. Apply it on the outer corners of your eyelids and blend it upwards bringing it all the way to the middle part of your crease area. 
  5. With a tapered or blending brush, pat the white shimmery eyeshadow on your brow bone area then blend it with the colors below it, making a softer look and to just smooth out the edges. Slighty blend the yellow, orange and purple-pink eyeshadow. Do not over blend the three colors.
  6. Line your upper and lower lash lines with the dark shimmery purple eyeliner as well as your waterline.
  7. Curl your lashes and apply black mascara.  Define your brows with an eyebrow pencil.
  8. Add up half false eyelashes at the sides of your eyelashes area. Wait for the glue to dry then line your upper lash lines with the dark shimmery purple eyeliner again. (You can skip this part.)
  9. For the face, I just mixed a moisturizer that contains SPF with my foundation and applied it on my face for a lighter coverage because I just feel that foundation is too heavy for daytime summer activities ( You can use a tinted moisturizer with a high amount of SPF). Then I dabbed on some concealer and highlighter to conceal and brighten up my under eye area. Set with translucent powder.
  10. Contour and Highlight the face with a shading/contouring powder and highlighter powder.
  11. Apply an all in one bronzer and blusher type powder just on top of the apples of your cheeks.
  12. For the lips I just applied a peachy nude lipstick and topped it with a light pink lipgloss. 

Summer Bohemian Chic!:))



NOTE: Check out my friend Rikangel`s blog for fashion and yummy recipes! Click  here!  http://rikangelifestyle.blogspot.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment