Saturday, September 8, 2012

♥ Natural and Simple Makeup ♥

Natural and Simple Makeup
The beauty of makeup artistry is to create art through people`s faces. Makeup helps us express ourselves. Sometimes our makeup depends on our mood, what we are wearing and the places or events we are going to be at. It conceals our insecurities and helps us to be confident and feel good about ourselves. 

I love wearing heavy and dramatic makeup when I want to express myself and experiment with colors. On night outs like having dinner dates or going to the club I love the classic black smokey eyes and nude lipstick.  But we all know that anything too much is bad for us even makeup. Wearing too much makeup all the time is bad for the skin and I believe that we shouldnt rely on it too much to conceal our insecurities and depend on it to boost our confidence as a person.  

Im not the type of person who wears makeup on a daily basis or cant leave the house without makeup on. For me, as long as you feel good and beautiful inside that`s what matters. That also goes with having a good and positive attitude. As the late, great Kevyn Aucoin said " Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart."

Today, I am sharing my simple and natural makeup. I think I have made an impression to some people that I wear too much makeup all the time and I edit my pictures. Yes, I crop it `cause I have crappy background pictures but I dont edit any flaws on my face. Its all makeup and nothing else. I hate my bulbous nose and I always have a hard time contouring it. I also hate my under eye circles and eyebrows but I never tried to edit my face on pictures. I just wear makeup and thats it.

Natural and simple makeup look. Perfect for casual and normal days. :) Here`s what youll need. 

Foundation, Day Moisturizer with SPF and Concealer
 For the Face:  Mix one pump of your foundation and a pea size of moisturizer on the back of your hand and put it on your face (you can also just use tinted moisturizer if you have one). Spread it evenly and blend well using your hands or foundation blush. Dab concealer on your under eye and conceal your dark circles. You can also conceal any blemishes you have. Lightly set your face with loose powder.

Shimmery Beige Eyeshadow, Eyelash Curler, Mascara, Eyebrow Pencil and Eyebrow Brush
For the Eyes:  Dab and put on shimmery beige eyeshadow all over your lids and crease area including your lower lids. Skip any eyeshadow colors and eyeliners this time.  Curl your lashes and put on your black mascara. Define your brows using an eyebrow pencil two shades lighter than your hair color and blend well using an eyebrow brush.

Light Pink Blush On and Tinted Lip Balm
For the Cheeks:  Dust your favorite pink or orange blush on the upper part of your cheeks using your blush brush. Make sure to blend it upwards. 
For the Lips:  Put on your favorite tinted lip balm. Pucker up and be a natural and simple beauty! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment