Monday, November 26, 2012

Simple Wearable Green and Brown Eye Makeup

Shimmery Green and Brown Eye Makeup
I have been loving green eyeshadows lately! Here is the look I had when I had dinner with my girl friend and daughter Mischa at one of our favorite Brazilian churrasco restaurant in Shinsaibashi called Eterna. Our dinner date wasnt planned so, I was in a hurry doing my makeup that time.  I thought about the eyeshadow combo im gonna put on while I was taking a shower. LOL!:D Its just so quick and easy to do!:D  Here`s how!:)

You will just need...

Light Olive Green Shimmery Eyeshadow and Dark Shimmery Eyeshadow for the eyes.  Mauve colored lip gloss  and lipstick.

Revlon Matte Lipstick No. 5 in Mauve and Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss No. 866

  • Light Olive Green Shimmery Eyeshadow (This is the same color I used on my previous Autumn  Leaves Inspired Makeup.)
  • Dark Brown Shimmery Eyeshadow
  • Beige or White Eyeshadow (Just for highlighting the brow bone area and to soften the brown eyeshadow)
  • Brown Eyeliner Pencil
  • Eyelash Curler and Your Favorite Mascara.
  • Your choice of Eyebrow Pencil
  • For the lips, I wore a nude matte colored lipstick and topped it with little lip gloss. (I used Revlon Matte Lipstick No.5 in Heavenly Mauve and Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss No. 866)
Quick How To
  1. Dab the light olive green eyeshadow all over your lids and crease area using an eyeshadow brush. Sweep the leftover eyeshadow from your brush to your inner lower lash lines.
  2. Apply the dark brown shimmery eyeshadow just on the outer corner of your lids and blend it all the way to your upper crease area. Blend well the olive green and dark brown eyeshadow where it meets.
  3. Apply a beige or white eyeshadow just on your brow bone and blend it to where it meets the dark brown eyeshadow just to soften the upper crease area.
  4. Line your upper and outer lower lash lines with brown eyeliner pencil. Blend and soften the eyeliner with a cotton swab or with a liner brush.
  5. Curl and put on mascara. 
  6. For the lips, apply your favorite nude lipstick or any matte lipstick you want. Top it with lip gloss if you want to create fuller lips.
(Note: I skipped the foundation, concealer, eyebrows and contouring routine. For the cheeks, I just sweep upwards some light pink blush on with a blush brush of course.)

Mauve Lips:))
 
I like anything green lately! Even my bag!;P

My gorgeous girlfriends! My daughter Mi-chan and my friend Yu-chan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment