Saturday, January 12, 2013

Skittles Smirnoff

     Happy New Year 2013 Everyone!:D  This is my first post for this year!:) How are you all doing with your New Year`s resolutions?  I didnt exactly write my resolution but I have so much plans and goals for this year. One of the main goals I have in mind is to put in action the saying "Work hard, play hard!":)  So far, because I started good by not taking a day off at work since the work days has started again, I think ill be doing just fine with my resolutions!:D (Lets just see! hehehe!;P) Yay!:D

     So anyway, during the holidays I have been re-pinning a lot on Pinterest! (http://pinterest.com/) I have been addicted to it since a friend of mine introduced it to me!:D Its like your online library where you create boards and pin anything youre interested with (e.g. food recipes, makeup and crafts). While looking on pins about drinks and alcoholic beverages, I found this pin on how to make your Smirnoff vodka look interesting especially when you love colors!;D All you need is a pack of Skittles and of course Smirnoff!:) Here`s how...

  • Take bottles of regular Smirnoff vodka ( I just have one bottle!;P) and a pack of Skittles. 
  • Pick one color for each bottle (I chose green!) and drop 2 to 5 pieces of Skittles in it.  Put back the cap of the Smirnoff bottles and shake until the Skittles dissolve. 


  • You can freeze your Skittles colored Smirnoff to make a slush before serving or you can drink it right away if its chilled already and you cant wait to drink it like me!;P LOL!  Enjoy!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment