Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anti-Aging Stress Free Regimen (The Key for Good Relationships) ...and just one of my crazy random thoughts!;P

          I have been on my own these past few weeks and have started isolating myself. It is sometimes good for my well being.  I mean im not feeling emo or im depressed okay? Im so over that.  I just like being on my own sometimes and doing things by myself like watching a movie and dining out alone. I love being in solitude once in awhile. 

       I used to be (or maybe still am) a clingy friend. I love having good laughs with friends and talking about just anything even though we dont make sense anymore.  I love that feeling when you share random stories with a friend and find out that he/she can relate. Moments of real conversations and uncontrollable laughters and sometimes sharing sadness together.  But there will also be a time of misunderstandings with friends.

       Misunderstandings. I hate it when it happens especially with loved ones and friends. Im not a perfect friend and nobody is ( but I still think my my bestfriend since Grade 6 is perfect;P).  I  have my own issues and they have their own too. When that happens, its either you settle it someday and heal or never patch things up and leave a scar in your heart.

        I dont know if Im getting older but I have realize that even though its hard, I have to accept that I am sometimes the problem too and not the people around me. I have issues too and I should deal with it in the right manner.  I think ive got tired of fighting even when im the one whos on the right spot. I am tired of explaining every bit of myself and just respect anyones opinion about me. Arguing and fighting with someone is very time consuming and stressful. Even when youre right, sometimes its just better to say NOTHING at all. Because of that, I have been learning and practicing to just keep my head cool and zip my mouth from any negativity.  Im learning slowly day by day to walk away from any misunderstandings and trouble.  

      "Do not create friction to start a fire if you dont want to burn things down especially bridges.  If someone on the other side of the bridge is starting a fire, get plenty buckets of water and kill the fire or just simply abandon your spot and move somewhere safer"   That is what I keep on telling myself lately.  It is actually starting to be my personal mantra on relationships.  For me, it only means to keep myself away from drama.  If a misunderstanding is starting to build up,  I should stop it right away by being reasonable but humble and I shouldnt lose my temper and keep myself together by trying my best to respond positively.   "Do not create friction"  also means if someone is annoying the hell out of me, I should just keep my mouth shut because I have a choice to not let him/her rule out my emotions and stop me from being a better person.  What`s important is that, I should not let anything or anyone stop me from being happy and positive.  Sometimes,  problems dont start with me but with the other person and some people wont just simply let go of things and keep pushing it.  When that happens, I must just simply walk away and avoid the person without saying a word or respond negatively `cause it will only trigger anger and make things worse.

     You see its better to be all by yourself than to be with people that could only cause you so much pain and trouble.  Solitude is the key to be happy even though you are on your own.  You discover a lot of great things about yourself and start being your own bestfriend.  You dont even have to adjust or try to be somebody else`s expectations on how you should be.  Solitude is also one of the right choices if ever you abandon the emotional danger spot.  Another right choice is to meet new people or start hanging out with positive people who dont cause drama and are negative-free.  Besides, I want to age gracefully and any drama or stress is off limits! :P  
Wish me luck on this new regimen of mine to prevent wrinkles, age spots and crows feet! LOL!;D

No comments:

Post a Comment