Sunday, February 10, 2013

Meu Esposo:)♥ ( Warning : The cheesy side of me!;P ))

      Valentines Day is coming up and im feeling a bit cheesy.  Tee hee!:D  Last night me and my hubby couldnt sleep and just spent the night watching old movies together while lying down in the carpet and hugging each other ( cheeeeeeeesy!;P).  While I rest my head on his arms, I suddenly realized that yesterday was our 6 years of being together not our wedding anniversary but the exact date that we started being together as a couple. :)

   So many challenges and hardships me and my husband had but im very grateful that we are still together.  You see, we didnt had it all worked out good all the time. We fought a lot and we still do up to now.  Our first year of marriage was the hardest time.  Some people close to us even think that we got married for all the wrong reasons.  We didnt even had a formal proposal or got married in church and had a formal wedding ceremony.  I even had a class to teach after we signed our marriage papers, so we didnt even had a celebration `cause I was rushing to go to work. LMFAO!:D  

     We  also had moments of giving up and just calling it quits but somehow or something has managed us to work things out.   Some people wonder how I keep up with my husbands` temper and behavior but for me I think they should wonder how he never gave up on me  and manage to keep up with me. But maybe we are really different from each on the outside but we`re really compatible on the inside. :D  

      I love Diego. He`s one of my best friends and one of the most real people I know. I look up to him for always being honest. When he doesnt like someone, he just simply dont keep up with them. He`s not mainstream and doesnt like the idea of social networks. He doesnt have a FB account and rarely checks the single social network site he is in.  He loves real talk and real conversations with real people. He`s anti fancy and no fuss of a person and hates anything that involves formality where you just cant be comfortable to be yourself.  Most of the time he`s not scared to show his emotions to anyone.  I think I can go on forever to mention all the reasons why I love him. LOL:)  I think im just in-love with meu esposo. LOL:D

     I dont know what the future still holds for us but im sure that no matter how me and my husband end up, be it still  together or not, what we have right now is real.  We have proved to ourselves that the issues some people thought about our relationship is wrong. Because if our love wasnt real we wouldnt be lying comfortably in the carpet, hugging each other and sharing simple but special moments like last night.:)    Our relationship isnt perfect at all but we have made all the flaws a good thing for us. We learn from each others faults and will always try our best to fix all the flaws.  No matter what happens, Diego has a very unique and special place in my heart that nobody can never replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment